Our termite treatment begins with a comprehensive inspection of your property to assess the severity of the infestation, as well as the location. Once that’s determined, our exterminators will create a custom treatment plan that meets your home’s specific needs. We use safe, effective products to give you lasting relief. Your plan can include a combination of:
- Effective termiticides that are undetectable to insects, so they unknowingly ingest it and infect the rest of their colony.
- Termite bait stations that lure pests away from your home. They share the bait, causing the colony to collapse.
- Residual termite treatments that provide long-term protection for your home.
- Recurring treatments to ensure they are kept at bay, and that no additional damage occurs to your home.
Save $100 On Termite Treatment!
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Signs of an infestation can be very subtle, making them difficult to spot unless you know exactly what to look for. While a professional termite inspection is the only way to confirm you have an infestation, knowing the warning signs can prevent further damage and costly repairs. These include:
- Mud tubes: Brown, cylindrical tubes that start at the ground and go up your home’s exterior.
- Hollow-sounding wood: These insects tunnel through the inside of the wood, leaving the outside looking untouched. One way to tell there’s damage is if wood sounds hollow when tapped.
- Discarded wings: Swarmers, or flying termites, lose their wings when they land. This results in small piles of wings that resemble fish scales.
- Frass: Frass, otherwise known as droppings, is tiny and hexagonal-shaped. It’s usually found near baseboards, under furniture, and around other wooden structures.
- Peeling paint: Termites introduce excess moisture into your home, resulting in peeling paint on the ceiling and walls that look similar to water damage.
Gain Peace of Mind with Same-Day Termite Inspections
The sooner you catch an infestation, the easier it is to treat. That’s why we proudly offer same-day termite inspections. To schedule your appointment, give us a call at 718-356-8482 before noon and one of our friendly technicians will be there before you know it! If you suspect termites are turning your home into their next meal, there’s no better choice than Superior Pest Elimination for relief.
Schedule Your Same-Day Inspection!
Termite Treatment in NY & NJ
Finding out you have a termite infestation can be scary, but with Superior Pest Elimination, you’ll always have a friendly exterminator by your side. We’re proud to provide termite control to our neighbors in New York and New Jersey, in areas including:
- Manhattan, NY
- Brooklyn, NY
- Queens, NY
- Staten Island, NY
- Woodbridge, NJ
- Piscataway, NJ
- Sayreville, NJ
- Metuchen, NJ
- Avenel, NJ
- South Amboy, NJ
- Perth Amboy, NJ
- And More!